27 December 2008

More Holiday .... Fun?

Mama went out today to the doctor, cuz she's been sick for a long time. She has a sinus infection. She says she's glad I don't have one, or else there'd be a boatload of stuff coming out of *my* nose. I don't really know what that means, but it doesn't sound fun.

Mama, on the other hand, had a lot of fun filming my reaction to this ... "thing" ... she brought home from the pharmacy.

Her only regret is that her camera/video thing doesn't appear to have sound, so you have to see the thing moving and imagine it singing "We Woof You a Merry Christmas", and then "watch" me react to it instead of hear me react to it!


1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Hi Izzie!
I loved your video! That was a silly thing your mom brought home! It's a good thing you were there to check it out!
-Tibby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.