04 March 2007

Friends are Friends Forever

Last weekend was kind of weird for me. On Friday mama left alone in her car. When she came back a little while later, she had two other dogs with her! The NERVE!

Vito is the Chihuahua/Chinese Crested mix in the middle, while Specs is the Llaso Apso on the left. We're actually getting along pretty well here.



Mama wasn't sure Vito liked this situation any more than I did at first ...


But before long, she had him hamming it up.

All I can say is, I slept REALLLLLY well after they left on Saturday night!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..it looks like you had a fun time with your friends Vito & Spec ! I bet you can't wait until your next play date !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.