03 September 2006

Long Nap for a Long Weekend

I didn't get much sleep this morning because mommy kept me awake. First we went to the park. Then she kept coming and going from the apartment with baskets of clothes. Of course every time she went out the door I wanted to go with her, but she wouldn't let me. I did notice that she had her arms full, so maybe she just couldn't add the leash to her burdens. Anyway, I did my part and just waited for her to come back each time. Not once did I climb up on the computer desk, or try to make mischief while she was out. She said she was so proud of me! In between trips outside she cleaned the apartment. She even blocked off the dining room and kitchen and washed the floors. She does that several times a week. I wonder if she's always washed the floor so often or if she only started since I got here.

After she stopped coming and going, she left! She did put me in the crate this time, and I got a chance to grab an hour nap until she came back with her arms full of plastic bags. There was a lot of good-smelling stuff in those bags!

Then she took me out for a short walk. It's been a cloudy day and not so hot to walk around. When she finished walking me around she finally let me do what I do best: Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.