15 July 2007

Do Blondes Have More Fun?

I thought I'd find out. When mama had her back turned, I jumped high and reached across the counter (I can reach half way across while jumping up! I guess mama forgot). When mama first heard the crash of a container, she yelled. But when she turned to look at me she ROARED with laughter.

The first picture is what I looked like after the flour fell on me and mama first grabbed the camera. It was even funnier before she got hold of it! The second is when she got me outside. Then she actually made me POSE!

Then she gave me a bath. I wonder what prompted that. She usually lets me know before hand when it's bath day!

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Wow, Izzie, you sure know how to make a big mess, but also look so cute in the aftermath!

I don't blame mom for laughing at you and taking these pics. It must of been pretty darn funny seeing you covered in flour!

Donna :)

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzie, you are really funny! My boy Harry does naughty things like that too ! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.