25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wow! Christmas is FUN. Even if mama had to dig gift wrap out of my mouth every two seconds!

She should have given me the egg thingie last, though. I was kinda too focused on that at first.

But eventually I got over it.

Of course, then she had to get something to put all my new toys in, didn't she? I wonder what was in that big package up there?A new DOG BED! Mama says it's an orthopedic bed, to help prevent me from having joint problems later in life. What's this, you ask? Santa Paws brings me a new dog bed and I revert to my old raggedy blanket? Don't worry, mama knows how attached I am to that blanket. She wrapped the new bed in the blanket. She thinks that will help me adjust to the change.

I hope you all had as great a Christmas as I did.

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Wow, you got some cool pressies!

Woo woo,Kelsey Ann

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I totally need one of those orthopedic bed things...not cuz I'm old & creaky, just cuz I should have it.

Sherman

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Izzie!! nice to meeteded u...me sawed u on keeleys bloggy and thot me wood come say woof...lookies u had a pawsome christmas, with a bunch of toys and stuffs...dat bed soounds good to me, me iz a kinda old doggy and anything that can help me old bones iz good...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

wow you got a good haul of goodies!

pawsome! Love Licks & waggin tx tails

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.