16 December 2007

Pawsome Post #1

I promised you all a little while ago that was going to start featuring blogs from the Dogs With Blogs Calendar, so here is my first feature!

Today I was browsing through some of the DWB sites that are on the calendar and came across The Kapp Pack. I wanted this to be my first feature because, first of all, it's a really cool site. Secondly, they live in Central Pennsylvania, and my mama is doing a lot of research on her family in North Eastern Pennsylvania (even though we're in Arizona). Thirdly, I wanted to show mama that I'm trying not to be afraid of big dogs. We'll see what happens when we go to Petsmart in a few minutes to get my picture taken with Santa!

Anyway, The Kapp Pack is made up of Kelsey, Sky and Canyon. I think you'd like the Kapp Pack so head over and join the fun! Their pictures are below (apparently, Canyon has recently been allowed to be uncrated when the bipeds aren't home. Lucky him. My mama still crates me when no one's home. Perhaps if I were to stop eating remotes and light bulbs and screws.....

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

THanks for featuring us! We are so honored. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.