23 May 2008

What Is Wrong With These Pictures?

Mama went out last Saturday. Look at the pictures she brought back and I just dare you to tell me what exactly is wrong with these pictures. Answers Below.
Picture Number 1.

Picture Number 2.

Picture Number 3.

Do you know what is wrong with each and everyone of these pictures? Do ya? Huh? HUH?

Picture Number 1: This is NOT me. This is Chip, aka Chipper. Dangblasted Doxie.

Picture Number 2: This is NOT me. This is Scooter. I like Scooter. He's a Schnauzer.

Picture Number 3: THIS is not me. This is Lucy. Mama fell in love with this Bassett puppy.

So have ya figured it out yet? That's right, I'm not in a single one of them. And would you like to know WHY I'm not in a single one of them? Hmm? Because I wasn't even THERE. Yep. That's right. Mama left me at HOME. She said something along the lines of me having to stay home because my house manners aren't too good. Just because I dive-bomb people for their food doesn't mean I'm rude. People just don't understand dogs is all.

The one consolation to all this is that the Doxiedog above? HATES mama. Absolutely HATES her. Doxie Chipper takes one look at mama and barks and barks and barks and barks. Every time. Even if mama isn't even looking his way! She's confounded as to why, but I'm secretly glad. Serves her right for going without me.

Now, take a good look at the picture below and tell me if you can figure out what is wrong with this picture. It was taken this evening right after mama and I got back from our evening walk. I'm not going to tell you yet what it is; you have to post a comment with your guess!

3 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Kapp pack said...

Thats not fair!

We guess that you should be in the picture!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger i said...

Not fair at all. Even if you have to stay home, at the very least your picture should be here.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Izzie! furst of all you have great manners even mommy & daddy said so therefore, your mommy was digging 'get it?!' fur an excuse UNLESS... hmmm we'll give your mommy the benefit and say she was afraid of you and Doxie dog would have a rumble yeah that's probably it cos your mommy is really nice.

Sooo if you ask us regarding the picture well you are NOT in it ~ what's up with that?!

come over here and us four will go somewhere k?!

Love Licks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.