30 March 2008

Guess Who Came to Dinner (Kinda)?

If you don't recognize these beautiful animals they are Crikit, Ginger and Sparky, of Barking Loud! They were in Tucson this weekend with their parents, Marsha and Joe! They are so nice, they drove all the way across town to visit with me and mama (and my grampa who lives with mama). Actually they drove all the way from TEXAS! WOW!

Mama was again worried how I'd react to big dogs. How do you think I did?Well, at first I was too busy with the rawhide bone that Marsha gave me to really care who else was around! Besides, it turns out that poor Ginger was more fearful than I am!



She was usually off in a corner of the yard! Mama wasn't able to get a close-up picture of her, but she did get one of Sparky and Crikit (but if you click on the above two pictures you'll get a big picture that gives you nice close-ups of Ginger!).







On occasion, I'd let the others sniff me a bit. So long as I had my bone to gnaw on.

At one point, I attempted to kinda sorta sniff out Ginger, and she almost let me sniff her.

But then she ran away.

So I went back to the bone.


But then I let Sparky and Crikit sniff me, and I didn't even have the bone near me!

And I went up to Sparky all by myself too!

Well, okay, I was going after the pupperoni treat that Marsha was giving to Sparky. Don't worry, Dr. Keil, I didn't get any!

I had a really good time visiting with Sparky, Ginger and Crikit, and their parents. It's obvious they love their furbabies, by the way they seek them out and look at them.







You need to go check out Barking Loud after they get back home. I'm sure they'll have even more pictures up (hopefully of me and the doggies; mama hates having her picture taken!).

And one last message to Joe and Marsha: Thank you for the visit, the rawhide and the BALL!

7 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger i said...

Oh wow, that looked like a great weekend you guys had there! It's so cool of Crikit, Sparky and Ginger to visit you!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Mack said...

What a wonderful visit you had!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lenny said...

It's so fun to see Dogs with Blogs playing together! You are lucky to get to hang out with Sparky, Ginger and Crikit.

My shampoo is called Malaseb, and my conditioning spray is Chlor.hex...something... I get it from the vet. What are you allergic too? Pupperoni treats? I don't get to eat meat but I am mostly allergic to outside stuff.

I hope you're not too itchy right now!

Your friend, Lenny

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Bella the Boxer said...

What fun, Izzie! You did great (even though you didn't get any of the pupperoni. I LOVE the smell of that stuff, but my Mom won't let me have any of it either. Bummer)

xoxo - Bella

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Wow Izzie

It looks like ya had a really good time with all them doggies. Me love to have play dates with some of the Mommy's former fosters. Teh Mommy said they never forget us cause they all seem so happy to see us.

XXX...Mona

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Isn't is cool to visit with other dogs!!! Looks like you had a good time, even if you were a little timid. But that's ok. It was very nice of them to visit you and give you the ball and rawhide!!

Holly

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Izzie, your weekend with Crikit, Ginger and Sparky looks like alot of fun - they're a great bunch aren't they.
Abby & Rosie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.