08 June 2008

New Toy!!

Mama came home with a lot of stuff today. Some of it was even for me! First, she bought me a new collar!Mama really liked the old one, the brown one with black bones carved into it, but she said it's been two years with that one and it was time for something different!

Then she bought me this:

There are actually two more pictures of this thing, but mama says enough is enough, you all are smart and get the idea of the longest leash I have ever seen! She says, though, that it's not a leash, it's a training lead. Though she also said she's not going to use it for training, but for using it at the park so I can chase this:

See, mama isn't fond of dogs running loose in public places not meant for dogs running loose, and I'm not fond public places meant for dogs running loose. So mama thought she could buy me a long lead and then use this wand thingie to throw that ball while I'm attached to the long lead that will allow me to run after it without mama losing control of me!I wanted to play with the ball right away, but mama made me play with this instead:

All is not lost, though. If Blogger is working properly (and I never know when it is), you can click on this picture (or any of the others) to see an enlarged version. On this one, you would then see on the bottom of this toy a little brown "dot". Well, that "dot" is actually a kibble of food mama stuffed into the end of the toy for me to work at to get out. Any toy that has food inside is okay by me!

9 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Izzie,
I think that is a great idea and you'll have a wonderful time at the park!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Cool leash!! And it way for you to run and play and have a great time, which is very important!!

What a neat toy! I love anything that gives food!

Holly

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Lenny said...

Hey Izzie! Great idea - your mom sounds very smart. Thanks for the summer safety tips too.

Your friend, Lenny

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Izzie,

Just stopping by to say hello. It is too hot to be outside much so we are just catching up on reading blogs. Jody will be here Monday so the Mommy said we gots to get the house ready for his visit so no adventures for this weekend...oh well, it's be fun next week with Jody here.

Love ya lots...Mona

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

happy barkday izzie - hope you have a terrific day buddy :)

love

opy

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy gotcha day, Izzie! We love your new collar!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Izzie, happy adoption day tooo uuuu..git lots of pressies and trweats..and haff many many more barkdays...

b safe,
~rocky~

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Juno said...

Hello & Happy Barkday, Izzie!!

Momo & Pinot

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger i said...

Happy belated Barkday! Your collar is really nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.