05 January 2008

What's Weird About Me?

I've been tagged by Abby and Rosie to tell you 7 weird things about me. Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Okay. I'm sure the most difficult thing about this will be narrowing it down to just 7! But here goes:
1.. I'm a counter-surfer. If it's anywhere near the front half of the counter, I'll get it. The above picture is a result of surfing for flour.2. My tongue hangs way out when I sleep. Sometimes when I'm just sitting. It's from a misaligned jaw that happened when my original owner failed to get help for me when my puppy teef didn't come out on their own.
3. Speaking of tongues, I have an incredibly long one.
4. I love my crate so much that I learned how to open the gate from outside all by myself.5. Speaking of crate, I refuse to have anything on the floor. The blanket in front and the carpet inside are just two of the paddings mama tried to put in there to make it soft and cozy for me. I just dig them up and plop on the hard plastic bottom.
6. I even like to lie down on top of my crate.
7. Other dogs like to dig in the dirt. I only like to dig in my blankie.

Now the fun part: I get to tag 7 others for this game. I choose to tag:
1. Orion and Cassie
2. The Corgi Girls
3. Sparky
4. Turbo Taj
5. Helios
6. Bosco
7. Keeley

5 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Bella the Boxer said...

Hey Izzie, my tongue hangs out when I'm sleeping! And I like to counter surf, too (except I prefer ham & cheese to flour!). We've got lots in common.

xoxo - Bella

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger erin said...

Thanks for the tag. It's nice to meet you! I'm originally from Arizona. I mean that's where I was born. Hmmm.... 7 weird things about me.... I'll have to discuss that with my human girl. I'm a counter surfer too, but I don't get yelled at for it much anymore. I think my girl just learned to accept it. Now if I get a hold of something I'm not supposed to have instead of yelling at me, she yells at the human who left it within my reach! I've got her trained pretty good, don't I?
woof,
Keeley

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look good in flour Izzie. And what a tongue! Great post and pics. thanks for playing the game with us
Abby & Rosie

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Izzy!

Thanks for visiting my blog and the tag! My mum will have to think about 7 weird thigns about me, but I think you and I have a few things in common - I can open my crate as well, and I prefer to have nothing in the bottom.

I do like to dig in the dirt though!

Turbo Taj

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger erin said...

Izzie!
I finally got around to posting my 7 weird things on my blog. Check it out!
Woof,
Keeley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.