10 February 2008

Awards!

My friends Abby and Rosie gave me some awards! Can you believe it? There were many to choose from, but I only picked two cuz mama said I have to be nice and save some for others. Blasted mama. Anyway, here are the ones I chose.I chose the Interesting Blog award not only for what I hope is my interesting blog, but for all the interesting blogs I have linked to the right! check them out!
And I chose this award because I want every shelter dog to have HOPE in finding a furever home like I did.

I'm passing both of these awards to:

DONNA (who's HOPING to bring home her human baby this year. I hope she does, too!)
Sherman, Lola, and Penny
Mack
Joe Stains and
Bella

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mack said...

Wow - thanks so much Izzie Poo!

So you don't like dog parks either?? I don't mind the drive there (if fact I LOVE it), it's the park itself - it's just so unnatural to be outside (and not in my backyard) without a leash. It freaks me out!

Thanks again! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Thank you so much for the award, we really appreciate it and congrats to you!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger i said...

Congrats on the awards!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Holy Heck Izzie! Thank you SO much for our award. We're totally honored!!

We also hope that every shelter dog has as great a life as we all have!! Congrats to you!!

SP&L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.