12 January 2008

Flutter Tail

Mama gave me a bath today. Have I told you how much I hate baths? Mama says I'm also very weird about my hatred of baths. She says most dogs that hate baths at least settle down for the soap rub and the towel rub afterwards, and fidget and move and try to escape whenever being rinsed. I'm just the opposite. I sit pretty still when being rinsed, but work my hardest at escaping when being lathered and rubbed and when being toweled off. I know, I'm weird.

Mama tried to catch my post-bath shake-off on video. She says it's hilarious because I let out a good shake once I'm freed from the bathroom. The only thing is: My body stops shaking but my tail keeps going! Here's mama's attempt at capturing it. Watch closely or you'll miss it (today I also added a post-shake dig which I've never done beforeMama also says it's funny because I know what the blue collar means, and the minute she pulls it out, I go hide. Do you all hate baths as much as I do? Do you get any signs that a bath is coming? What do you do when those signs appear?

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Lucky Dog Boarding said...

That's a great way to dry off, Izzy! I love the way your tail keeps going and you kick your feet out. So cute!

Wags,
Cassie

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Izzie! You tail does keep going huh?! We love summer baths outside where we can run inbetween scrubbings & rinsing, but daddy tricks us cos he uses our pools so we think we're gonna get to play in the water and then bam SOAP! But winter ones are at the self serve rooms at the PetSmart. We're usually nervous so we behave real good as long as dad don't use the blow dryer ~evil thing~

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.