28 August 2008

I Knew Something Was Off

This has been a weird week. First, Mama hasn't gone to work all week. Which is actually a good thing, since she's been home with me all week. She wasn't sick, either. She said it is just a "staycation" whatever that means.

Second, I found myself all cozying up during the day time:
On Grandpa's chair! What's so odd about this? Usually GRANDPA's in the chair. Mama said he just went out of town for a bit and will be back soon.

Then today I noticed that the floor in the bedroom was all wet.

And the hallway, too. Mama blocked off the areas so we couldn't trample all over the newly cleaned carpets (mama said the carpet cleaner said the hall was fairly saturated with old pet urine, which is odd since I haven't peed in the house since we lived in the apartment. Mama knew something was there, though, as it smelled like Petsmart since right after it was cleaned the first time. This time she had them do pet odor removal).Then my blanket that covers my bed disappeared and came back smelling all clean and everything.
Oh don't worry, folks -- it ain't over yet. THEN mama took apart both my crates and lined them up outside. See the white bottle in the red top? That's my shampoo, which is something called a hypoallergenic shampoo. Mama said it made no sense to wash the crates out with something not meant to stop itching, so she used the same shampoo to wash out the crates that she uses to washo off ME.

Waaaaaaa??????????
Not the blue collar! OHHH NOOOOOooooooo! Oh please, mama, NOT the BLUE COLLAR!

In case you didn't know, the blue collar means one thing and one thing only:
Yup. She finished off the day by washing ME!

3 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger The Daily Echo said...

Oh poor you!! You spent so long getting things to smell just right too.
ECHO

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Izzie,
Oh wow.. looks like it's spring cleaning day over at your house! Don't worry, I am sure you will ensure that your crates end up smelling 'right' in no time..

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sweepy said...

Woof!Hullo Izzie!!
Just got here and everything smells iffy clean and hmmmmm, really nice! I could stay here all day but I'm barking around as long as I can. And whenever I can. Which is not too often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.