02 September 2007

Whaaaaaaa?

You might remember quite a while back mama posted a picture of me inside the trash can, into which I was constantly trying to get. In case you've forgotten, here is the picture:
Well, believe it or not, I still try to get into the trash can (on my own, not when mama put me in there for a picture) every chance I get. Mama's tried everything, from training me with treats when I walked away from it after she'd say "leave it", to putting it on a chair in the corner, to spending over forty bucks on a stainless steel trash can with a tighter lid, and keeping it outside, finally giving in and just putting it on the counter where I couldn't reach it.

Today she tried to put it back on the chair. Ha! I still haven't outgrown my taste for trash! I thought "I'll show you, mama". So I jumped back up. All I can say now is, "Whaaaaaaaa??????

I'm not sure what that stretchy cord thing is, but I don't like it. No, I don't like this one bit.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Tadpole said...

Uh-oh. Your mom might be too smart for her own good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.