27 October 2007

Crate Haters Take Heart!

Mama wanted me to post this today in honor of all those doggies out there (or their parents) who shiver at the thought of using a crate. Mama used to do that when she realized she'd have to put me in a crate when alone (I tend to eat things like, oh, light bulbs, screws, anything made out of paper). Until she caught these pictures of me sound asleep in my crate:
Once she saw these pictures, she realized how content I am to be in there, as both of these pictures were taken when I went in on my own and didn't have to be confined.

Last night I think it sunk in for good when she snapped these pictures of me not only going in my crate on my own, but opening the gate to it all by myself!



3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

I sit in Dakota's crate willingly, but I don't allow the door to be shut!

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzie, you are one smart doggy! My Harry loves to open doors too !

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Izzy, you're not alone. I don't need my crate anymore but Mom leaves it up for me with the door off so I can go in & sleep. I love my crate!

And it looks great in the living room :o).

Lola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.