08 September 2007

In Keeping With the Season

Mama went to Petsmart today. She didn't take me with her, which means I didn't have to endure a grooming (though she did give me a bath this morning after our trip to the park). Anyway, she bought me a new toy today. Actually, she bought me two toys, but this one, she said, is special.It's in the shape of a football! It's special, she said, because she loves me even more than she loves football, and she wanted me to have something so I could share in the experience.









If you look closely at the picture on the left (you can click on the picture to make it bigger), you can see that she stuck a kibble of my food into it. That's how, mama says, I can get a "taste" of her favorite sport! Get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.