13 October 2007

Look Familiar?

Do you remember what these are from a previous post last July?They're Agility Weaving Poles! Mama put up the agility equipment in the back yard! She says it's cool enough in the mornings to play again! I needed some reminders, though. Here I am trying to manuever through the weaving poles, and trying to sit in the sit circle.
And, of course, the TUNNEL. I love the TUNNEL the bes With the rest of the course, she has to give me a treat to get me to do the trick. With the tunnel, she has to give me a treat to NOT do the trick until it's time!
I know these pictures came out kind of blurry, but that's just because I moved SO FAST!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Izzie! I can't remember if I've visited your bloggie before but anyway, hello there! You love agility? I LOVE agility too? But my favorite sport is dancing. I do OB too but it's not really my favorite...I don't like to be too robotic, harharhar! Anyway, nice meeting you. Hope to see you in my bloggie soon...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.