09 September 2007

Anatomy of Pool Time

After mama watched the Buffalo Bills lose their first regular season game in the final second (literally), she wasn't a happy camper. But I was glad the game was over, because that meant it was Izzie time. Mama brought my swimmig pool back out of the garage (she put it in there during the monsoon season because it was attracting too many mosquitos). She cleaned it out and filled it up. Below is the anatomy of Izzie Playing in his Pool.First, here I am going in after the ball that mama threw in there.

Then I make my turn after picking up the ball.

Third, I run back with the ball (this one's a little blurry 'cuz Mama I ran back too fast to keep me in the frame!).

Finally, I decide even with the water so readily available, it's too hot and I go to the door to be let in.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey Izzy Po Pizzy! Thanks for visiting our blog! Of course we'll be your friends if you're a Bills fan. It's just a game (don't tell that to Mom!).

You are too cute in your pool. We tried the whole "pool" thing last summer & didn't like it much...maybe if we had a cute little friend to play with it would be different!

Come back & visit anytime!

Sherman, Penny & Lola
(and if you haven't done so already, join http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/
You'll have more friends than you know what to do with!)

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey Izzie,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.