04 November 2007

Guessing Games

Mama did a little review of the pictures she has of me on her computer. All I can say is WOW! She picked about 14 of her favorites to share with you here. Be sure to look at them all, and to read what's at the end for a little "Guessing Fun".

This first picture of me on the couch with the leash was taken on my very first day with mama. She says it's one of her favorites because she says I have a playful look on my face that is true to my personality. This pic is followed by several more of her favorites, of which I won't bore you with the details.
These next ones are among her favorites because mama says they show me tolerating other dogs, including 2 BIG Irish Wolfhounds next to me at the park. For two solid months I'd go beserk with fear whenever I laid eyes on these big dogs, so that one in particular is a symbol for mama on how far I'd come.







Mama thinks I'm just adorable when I sleep. The third one was when I was just waking up; mama promises I was NOT drunk!



















In that one up there on the right, mama says I look like Mufasa from The Lion King! This one below, she says she should have been scolding me, but I looked too darn cute going after one little kibble!







There you have it, 14 of my mama's favorite pictures of me! Which leads me to one of two "trivial" questions for you to guess: One, how many pictures of me (or related to me) do you think mama has on her computer? And Two, mama submitted one of the above pictures to the Dogs With Blogs site to hopefully be included in their 2008 calendar. Guess which one?

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Those are some great pictures! Thanks for the reminder to get our photo submitted for the calendar.

Why do the humans always take pictures of us when we're sleeping??? Strange.

Sherman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.