17 May 2009

Some Birthday

So, last Wednesday was my assigned birthday. I'm FOUR! Thanks to my well wishers! I wish my own mama was one of them. Did I get a fancy toy? NO. Did I get a trip somewhere? NO (but that's probably a good thing since long trips make me carsick). Did I get a birthday cake? NO! Mama says a cake would have caused both my mouth and my butt to explode. I could have lived with that!

So what DID I get? A trip to the vet on Saturday (my extracted tooth site is almost all healed). And a trip to the groomers (yuck).

Oh, wait! I did get something special. What do you think of my new blog header and color scheme?

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy belated birthday, Izzie! YUCK - poor you for having to visit the vet on your birthday! That's no fun!
Your new header is wonderful! We love it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger i said...

Happy belated birthday, Izzie! Hope your mom made it up to you after the vet visit!

Your new header looks great!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Izzie! Thanks for visiting my bloggie. We'd be honored to have you add our us to your sidebar. Happy belated assigned birthday!!!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Diane Wright said...

Love the blog!!! I want to start one for my dog. We alwasy buy the dogs McDonald's plain cheese burger on their birthdays.
I am looking for a boxer dog, know of any???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.