06 April 2009

The Ultimate Food Stuffable Toy?

Mama came home from work today in a really crabby mood. She seemed okay at first, but for some reason got real mad at me after I knocked the bowl of lettuce on the floor. I mean REAL mad. She picked me up and put me in my crate, she was that mad at me. You'd think she'd be proud of my jumping abilities; I mean how many small dogs like me do you know that can jump from a dead stop up to and half way across the counter to reach a salad bowl? Luckily the bowl was plastic and not glass.

Anyway, after she calmed down (about two hours later!) she pulled out this toy thingie. At first it doesn't look like much: Just a blue rubbery tube thingie.
But really it is something super special, because inside the blue rubbery tube thingie is a red Kong ball with two small holes, one on either side. Inside the red Kong ball with two small holes, mama put a little piece of biscuit! She then pushed the red Kong ball into the blue rubbery tube thingie and let me at it!
She'll get a video of me playing with it posted soon. She promises! In the meantime, how could I help but give her a good pose after she found such a fun toy!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger The Daily Echo said...

That looks like a very cool toy! We have Kongs. Meeka rolls his down the stairs so all the treats fall out.
ECHO

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Jennifer R said...

You are such a cute boy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.