27 July 2009

Summer Fun

It's been quite a while since I posted anything. That's because mama and I have been busy having lots of fun. Well, at least it started out as lots of fun when mama brought home a new food-stuffable toy for me:

But then we had a weekend visitor again. You must remember Maggie, the cute yellow lab puppy I introduced you to back in about March? She's not so little anymore. When she first got here she stayed in the open floor:

While I hid beneath the table across the way a bit:

We eventually got a bit closer, though:

I survived the weekend quite well: Maggie finally got the message that my ears were NOT stuffie toys. So it wasn't too bad.
Then Saturday something weird happened: Mama went to a friend's house for a pool party and this time, she took ME with her!

When we first got to the pool, I sat next to her sitting on the pool deck and let her spoon water over me. Then she put me IN the water; I didn't like that so much. Mama's grittin' her teeth cuz I'm working so hard to get to the side and out of the pool! Mama wasn't surprised that I wasn't a swimmer, but she was impressed that I didn't go beserk at the mere sight of it either!
One thing I don't understand, though:

Why did mama make me take a bath on Sunday when I was just swimming on Saturday?

2 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW... swimming isnt all that bad. I love the water. but my sister abbey the beagle dont like water at all. but my mom is just like yours and drags her in anyways BOL. ~Maya the German Shepherd~

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger i said...

Hi Izzie, so glad to hear you're having so much summertime fun! Hmm...that's a good question. Why would your mom bathe you again after all the dipping in the pool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.