11 October 2009

Reading Is Fun

Mama gets so frustrated with me sometimes. She tells me all the time that someday she's going to read an entire book without ME feeding on them. Yes, I said FEEDING, not READING:

My response to mama is that she's already made it through one book without me getting so much as a piece of fur on it:


I'm sure Rich and Cary appreciate my leaving this book alone. How could I not? It was a book about a dog, after all! Now if only mama would make good on her promise to call Rich and Cary to meet for lunch, I'm sure they'd appreciate getting their book back!

3 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger i said...

Bet the book taste yummy too hehe.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mack said...

Hi Izzy! I've been meaning to come by and say hi, but my mom is just sooooo lazy.
One time my mom had a sugar glider that used to chew on Dad's books. BOL!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.