05 July 2006

And The Walls Came Crumbling Down

Notice anything different? The fence is gone! I didn't have an accident in the house yesterday OR yet today (and it's after 9:00 p.m. so it's looking good!), so mommy took the fencing contraption down. I think she also decided that since I can jump over it anyway, what was the purpose?

We did our usual stint at the park this morning and pretty much negated yesterday's bath. It'd rained quite a bit last night and the ground was soaked. I'm glad mommy didn't cancel the walk though.

Mommy is also impressed that I'm not afraid of thunder, the vacuum, or the blow dryer. I think she wished I was bothered by the vacuum cleaner, though, so she'd have an excuse not to use it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.