25 July 2006

Giddy-Up, it's a Round-Up!

On Sunday, mommy took me to a new park where I met two new friends, Vito and Specs. On Monday, mommy took me to Vito and Specs' house. Then she disappeared! I was so sad for a while, but then I got to playing with Vito and was okay. Today mommy came back home. I was so happy to see her! She brought me some new things from Aunt Donna.

It all LOOKS cute...the card is hilarious and that cow ... I can't wait to get my teeth on that! I'm not so sure about that blue thing ...

Oh, no. this won't do at all.

I'm sure mommy thinks this is just adorable.

THIS is more like it! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great in your new outfit! I can't wait to meet you!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Izzie,

You're so cute in your little jacket. I hope you let mom dress you up for the dog park...I think all the other doggies will be jealous!

Aunt Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.