18 July 2006

Taking It Back


Mommy took back her dining room today. She had pushed the table against the wall, scattered the chairs about to leave room for me underneath and for her if she had to chase me down (she hasn't had to since my second or third day!). She was using the top of the table for all my stuff ... the leash, the harness, cleaners, poopie bags, even her shoes which I'll eat in a second if she leaves them on the floor!

I'm surprised she put it back the "right" way after this morning. I've been extra hyper all morning, and thought maybe she wouldn't think I was ready to handle things not especially set up for me. But it sure looks better, and it does give me more room to lie down behind it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.