22 July 2006

It's a Blob, It's a Square, It's a ...



Buster Cube!

Mommy and I did something really different today and went to Petsmart. It was my first time there. I was immediately spooked by two big dogs in front. Then I was confuzzled by the doorway. They had these big glass panes that moved! And the smells inside that place! It was enough to put my nose in overdrive. Mommy was proud of me. I barked a bit, but didn't get out of control with it until we were in the checkout line. And I didn't eat a single toy the whole time we were there, AND I didn't pee or poop in there either! More than I can say about that big dog we saw coming out of the store!

Oh, in case you're wondering what a buster cube is? It's a plastic cube-shaped thingie with a hole in it. Mommy put some of my food in there and it was my job to figure out how to get the food out by turning the thing over and over. It was a LOT of fun! Here are some more pictures of me playing with it.





Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.