04 August 2006

Brainless Fun

Mom and I had a great time at the park today. She's trying to teach me how to play with the other dogs we meet there, but, though I like to walk around with them, I'd just as soon play on my own. Mom and I have been working on the "Stay" and "Come" commands. Mommy said I'm doing great!

While mommy was in th shower, I kinda knocked over a lamp and broke the bulb. Luckily she got to me before I ate that big piece of glass. That's what she gets for not putting the food in the Kong ball before getting in the shower. She should have known that if she wasn't going to give me something to do she should have put me in the crate.

After the morning naps, I played a bit with the Kong dumbbell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.