27 November 2007

Thanks, Donna

Our friend Donna made a new header for my website, and then mama changed the color scheme to match. What do you all think? Mama thinks it's great. She says I look like Mufasa from The Lion King in that picture, I'm sitting so proud and authoritatively!

Her next step is to try to first, find a textured or embossed background, and second, figure out how to put it on the blog. Then she says it'll be all set!

Thanks Donna!

Here's a rare picture of me in a western vest that ... well ... Donna bought for me way back when mama first adopted me!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Izzie, I'm so glad you like your new header...that is a particularly good picture of you. Also, you look awfully cute in the denim vest!

Aunt Donna :)

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

The new header is way totally awesome! As a matter of fact, Salty Dog is some kind of jealous and I can't say we blame him. Heck, who are we kidding - we're jealous and want a new head too!!!

ac,fm & distant cousin sd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.