11 January 2008

An Award!

Abby and Rosie gave me this award today! Wasn't that nice of them? It's a cool design, too! It was made by Colin! I'm supposed to give it to others who make the blogging community what it is today. There's a lot of people and doggies I could give it to, but I'm going to give it to Donna. Donna and mama have been friends for a long, long time, and she made both the old and the new headers for my blog (and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it!). She started mama blogging, too, after she created her own blog, Waiting For Lauren Elizabeth. She's in the process of adopting a baby from China. She started her blog over 2 years ago to chronicle the process, her and her hubby Joe's emotions as they go through it, and the interminable wait (I'm not sure about that word interminable. What I mean is it's taking forever and I feel so frustrated for them!). Anyway, Donna's blog is now part of a whole internet community of folks in her same situation, and they've created quite the support group for themselves and others in this long, complicated process. Check out her blog HERE. Donna, I predict that you will get Lauren this year. If you don't, I'm gonna sic the Army of Four Troopers on them! By the way, Mama and I want you all to visit my blog every single day, and click on the white and purple "Help Rescued Animal" Badge to the right. When you get to The Animal Rescue Site, click on their purple button to help feed animals in Rescue. Click EVERY DAY, you hear? If you don't want to read my site every day, get your own badge at that site and put it on your blog. Then you can click on your own!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger i said...

Hi Izzie, thank you for dropping by.

Congrats on the award!

Thank you for sharing about Donna. It's really nice of you in doing your part on Help Rescued Animals. Heading over to the sites now.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Mack said...

That Rescued Animal site has some cool stuff on it. I'm gonna make mom buy me something from it!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Bella the Boxer said...

Hi Izzie...isn't "interminable" a mouthful?!? I know the feeling...my Mom & Dad are waiting for a baby from China, too! It's frustrating because I'm going to be an old doggie by the time my little sister gets here! We'll be sending good thoughts to your friend Donna.

xoxo - Bella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.