28 November 2009

Do They Know It's Christmas Tri-dux

It's become a tradition for me to post this video, created by Pappy that featured many of our Dogs With Blogs pals singing Band-Aid's song, "Do They Know It's Christmas". Mama has always been touched by this song, whether sung by humans or lip-synched by doggies, and quite honestly, so have I. So I bring you another worthy re-run to kick off the holiday season! I know that some of the dogs in this video are now running free on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, so I hope their families find peace in knowing their furbabies' legacies live on.


3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Thanks for posting this - we usually post it every year as well. It is soooooo good :) Charlie is still with is in spirit and I know he always gave "two paws up" to this video :)

Love

Opy

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger D.K. Wall said...

Very cool - thanks for sharing.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger i said...

I remember this video! Such wonderful memories. LS says she loves the song too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.