30 December 2009

STUFFIES!

Mama gave up buying me stuffies a long time ago, since I get them opened and stuffing out withing seconds. Literally.  I guess Santa didn't know this, cuz look what he brought me for Christmas:

Aren't they cute?  But don't they look kinda, well, odd for stuffies?  That's because only their heads are stuffed!  Who ever heard of stuffingless stuffies? What fun are they??????? 

Well, actually, I'm learning that they are VERY fun.  See, instead of stuffing their bodies, they added more squeakers.  SIXTEEN to be exact. Yup. The bodies are made up of 16 squeakers: One in each "square" of  their bodies.  I wonder why mama only lets me have them for a few minutes at a time?

That took me all of ... oh... 30 seconds?  But mama found ways for me to have fun with them and make them last a bit longer.  She throws one, and when I get it she throws the other in the opposite direction so I drop the one and chase the other, and so on....at the end she gives me just a few minutes to chew on them...

Then last night she took me to Petsmart and we bought yet a different kind of stuffie:

She didn't get a good pic of this without me chomping on it, but it's a squirrel.  What's so different about this stuffie?

This one opens at the bottom and then i nside is another pouch that has the squeaker. So instead of having stuffing stuffed in it that I can eat, it has a fuzzy pouch that gives me more to chew on.  And there are 10 replacement squeakers that mama can use for when one loses it's squeak!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a great New Year! I'll leave you with a cute, albeit dark, video of me discovering the gifts Santa left me!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger i said...

Happy New Year! Wow, look at all the new stuffies you've got there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.