15 November 2007

Winners and Losers

Mama's bought me many a toy in the year and a half that she's had me.
Most of them just sit on the floor by the tv set. I don't much play with these ones. Howeverrrr... Sometimes she gets it right, and finds one I really like.
Any toy that gets stuffed with treats, of course, is A-OKAY with me! Mama likes them, too 'cuz they keep me busy and ... well ... quiet.

Then there are Flexa-Foam toys! These are spongy-rubbery type toys that are somewhat flexible, and they squeak! Mama likes that I like these ones best (next to the food stuffed toys) because these toys are tough, and it takes me a long time to destroy them! Check out your local Petsmart (or Safeway, since that's where mama first found Flexa-Foam toys!) and try them for yourselves!

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We're gonna have to ask for some of those Flexa-foam toys. We like to kill, gut & destroy our stuffies!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm.. Flexa-Foam toys. Those sound interesting. I must see if I can find some and see what I think of them.
Hugs,
Sitka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.