18 March 2010

Wow

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. Christmas, actually. I'd be mad at mama if I could be. I'd give her the silent treatment if it didn't mean I'd have to give up barking. But I can't be mad at mama. It's been a tough couple of months since the new year hit.

Sometime at the end of January grampa disappeared. He moved in with us three years ago so mama could spoil him a bit. But at the end of January mama went on some tree vacation (she said something about making a tree of her family) and then grampa disappeared. Mama came back, but grampa didn't. Mama said he went to the bridge to play with Skipper and Mandy. She said I can visit her other blog, Orations of OMcHodoy to see pictures of him "in print.

So we've been rather out of sorts lately. Mama and my friend comes by daily now, to make sure I'm okay during the day. I even have my own room now, so when mama isn't here I can have free roam of my bedroom and the hall. Course, there's nothing in the bedroom or the hall except my crate and a blanket for me to lie on. But it's mine and I love it.

Last week our friend took me to a new park down the street. It's so pretty I have to show you.

There are baseball fields. And mountains at every turn of your head! Lots of space for a playground for the kiddies, and colorful basketball courts for two-legged creatures to play on.

But wait, you say. What about someplace for the furbabies to do? Hmmmmmm?

There's a big dog area....

And a small dog area.

I, on the other hand, just wanted....

OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter account login
Download a free hit counter here.